Radius Networks is seeking a Technical Project Manager that will work closely with our engineers, account management, partners, and customers. This role would provide good exposure to the leadership team and feedback from other stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include: working with leadership and engineering to determine product roadmap; deciding when to ship (and unship) features; prioritizing feedback and requests; and working closely to provide context to the groups involved.
This position is full time and located at our Georgetown office.
- 2+ years paid work experience
- 2+ years experience with project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Balancing customer feedback with long term product vision
- Analytical skills with the ability to solve problems, recognize patterns and generalize solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience with software and hardware products
- Technical background (SQL, Web Development, or similar)
- Understanding of Internet of Things, Bluetooth, and modern smart phones
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.