Radius Networks is seeking a Technical Project Manager that will work closely with our engineers, account management, partners, and customers. This role would provide good exposure to the leadership team and feedback from other stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include: working with leadership and engineering to determine product roadmap; deciding when to ship (and unship) features; prioritizing feedback and requests; and working closely to provide context to the groups involved.
This position is full time and located at our Georgetown office.
- 2+ years paid work experience
- 2+ years experience with project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Balancing customer feedback with long term product vision
- Analytical skills with the ability to solve problems, recognize patterns and generalize solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience with software and hardware products
- Technical background (SQL, Web Development, or similar)
- Understanding of Internet of Things, Bluetooth, and modern smart phones