Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology, is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly-growing team. The Sales Operation Manager will assist with developing and driving key insights into our sales cycle. You will report to the Executive Vice President of Global Partnerships, and collaborate with stakeholders across the company.
The ideal candidate has experience at a SaaS company and will guide us through pipeline management, development and automation, revenue forecasting, pricing schemes, proposals, presentations, and sales implementation assistance on key projects and partner launches. Experience working in retail and hospitality is a bonus. This opportunity requires excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills. This position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
Pipeline and Forecasting
- Implement comprehensive pipeline and forecast reporting, processes and tools across all product sets
- Set a company forecasting methodology to accurately forecast revenue.
- Establish stage benchmarks and expectations and ensure sales adherence across products
- Become an industry expert to help create prospect specific presentations, case studies, ROI models
Reporting and Analytics
- Mine and develop business critical sales and revenue insights
- Create, improve, and maintain key dashboards for the executive management team, which includes weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, among others.
- Maintain close coordination with other members of the sales team and help lead analysis that can be rolled out to Customer Success teams.
- Product client proposals
- Assist with sales presentations and decks
- Implement sales operations automation solutions and develop user training
- Help to facilitate and resolve day-to-day sales operations challenges
- Drive other special projects related to pricing, discount thresholds, whitespace analysis
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in a sales or operations role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into predictable business insights
- High level of reliability and follow-through skills
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal inquiries
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive base salary + commission + equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Opportunity to work with extremely smart, motivated, and talented people who are all working toward the same goal
- Casual work environment and great office space in the heart of Georgetown
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.