Radius is searching for a versatile and self-starting Project Manager to join our fast-growing team. As a key member of the sales team, you are responsible for planning, initiating, and managing IT projects across the company. The Project Manager will act as a liaison between technical staff, customers, alliance partners, and suppliers on behalf of Radius Network Webstore.
Join one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in Washington, DC. Radius Networks is the leading provider of mobile proximity solutions. Radius Networks has revolutionized the way our partners drive innovative customer engagements and attribution creating a true omni-channel experience.
- Manage the development, deployment and maintenance of the Radius Networks online store using Shopify Webstore
- Manage the collection of IT Infrastructure requirements and leading the procurement of the different equipment and tools needed to accomplish daily operations
- Manage dashboards displaying key E- Commerce Analytics and automating the disbursement of these dashboards
- Approve modifications to the project plan, software changes, and manage the process of implementing and releasing the changes
- Run SQL queries to pull key data points about Radius Networks’ clients and their implementations
- Forecast quarterly E-Commerce revenue and ROI using a combination of historical E-Commerce data and tools such as PipeDrive
- 1-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Associate Manager-Product Marketing, Business Analyst, or related
- Experience to include Run SQL Queries, IT Infrastructure Procurement, Software Change Management & Release, E-Commerce Sales Forecasting using PipeDrive, E-Commerce Analytics, and Shopify Webstore Deployment
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.