Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology, is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our rapidly-growing team. The Marketing Associate will assist with corporate marketing, branding, project management, product marketing, public relations, and content creation. You will report to the Vice President of Marketing, and collaborate with stakeholders across the company.
The ideal candidate has experience at a SaaS company, and has a deep knowledge of marketing strategy, brand development, and corporate communications. This opportunity requires excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills. This position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
- Working with the Vice President of Marketing to set the marketing strategy for the business
- Researching market trends and competitors
- Overseeing and tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Writing and delivering content for blogs, press releases, newsletters, website content, email outreach, case studies, and social media
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as decks, 1-pagers, and brochures
- Coordinating webinar series
- Organizing company events, trade shows, and conferences
- Collaborating with channel partnership team to create marketing materials and maximize partnerships
- Managing and creating a brand voice for social media handles
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, ideally at a high-growth technology company
- Previous experience with corporate branding, project management, and marketing strategy to achieve company goals
- Creative, high-energy, and self-motivated
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent knowledge of current retail, grocery, and restaurant industry trends
- Ability to elevate our existing media tools (videos, infographics, demos, etc.)
TO APPLY: Please send resume to Rebecca McFarland, Vice President of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.