Mid-to-senior iOS developer who has built multiple iOS applications and has written most of the code for at least one app. Must be highly productive and able to get work done both independently and in collaboration with other engineers. Adaptable to changing priorities and requirements as is typical of a startup environment. Must be able to commute to Georgetown, DC.
Everyday is a new challenge at Radius Networks we have the rare opportunity to work on a tech stack that can range from firmware, embedded systems, hardware design, industrial design, web development and data science. We pride ourselves on this eclectic skill set with a smart and friendly team. Nobody knows how to do everything, but everybody is willing to jump in and learn. We are up front if we don’t know how to do something, but willing to dig in and figure it out. If there is a problem we speak up, and work together to get it solved. If this sounds like you, please reach out.
This position is full time and located at our Georgetown office.
- 2+ years paid work experience
- 2+ years experience developing iOS applications
- Proficient in Swift
- Experience with calling web services from iOS apps
- Proficient with XCode
- Proficient with UI Development
- Experience building storyboards that target multiple screen sizes (tablets and different phone sizes)
We don’t expect you to know all of these things, but relevant experience is a great bonus.
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Previous work with Bluetooth APIs
- Previous work with CoreLocation
- Experience developing Frameworks
- macOS Development experience
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Graphic Design and User Experience skills
- Unit testing experience
- Experience working complex background threading
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Continuous Integration experience
- Previous work on open source project
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.