POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position responsible for selling Radius Networks’ FlyBuy solutions to secure new opportunities and grow existing opportunities within a specified Global Account (Fortune 500), maximizing revenue, profitability and increasing FlyBuy market share within the Global Account; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- Primary focus is on business development, account planning and opportunity planning to grow solution sales/ business within the Global Account; Targets Global Account at senior and executive levels; Secures funding for existing and future program initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships within the Global Account across all markets, globally; Serves as key Global Account interface in defining customer needs and to meeting those needs with FlyBuy solutions;
- Serves as the liaison between the customer and the FlyBuy Team for escalating any roadblocks to securing, growing the business
- Position requires strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in FlyBuy solutions, allowing us to build long term business relationships; Articulates FlyBuy solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Responsible for the profitable sales of Radius Networks solutions portfolio within the global account
- Responsible for managing the efforts and funnel of the global account sales team and directing their selling efforts as it pertains to the key account strategy.
- Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities; Effectively advise global account through consultative selling techniques; Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel; Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
- Indirectly Manage Regional Account Managers in support of the Global Account by providing overall Account Strategy and Solution Direction
- Regional and Cultural Understanding of customary business practices and procedures in Europe, Asia and Americas.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- Global Sales Account Management experience in Restaurant Technology Sales
RADIUS NETWORKS’ COMMITMENT TO THE WORKPLACE
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws.
If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.