Radius Networks is seeking a mid-to-senior level Full Stack developer with strong programming skills. Must be highly productive and able to get work done both independently and in collaboration with other engineers. Must be adaptable to changing priorities and requirements as is typical of a startup environment.
Everyday is a new challenge at Radius Networks we have the rare opportunity to work on a tech stack that can range from firmware, embedded systems, hardware design, industrial design, web development and data science. We pride ourselves on this eclectic skill set with a smart and friendly team. Nobody knows how to do everything, but everybody is willing to jump in and learn. We are up front if we don’t know how to do something, but willing to dig in and figure it out. If there is a problem we speak up, and work together to get it solved. If this sounds like you, please reach out.
This position is full time and located at our Georgetown office.
- 3+ years paid work experience
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience with systems or web development
- Working understanding of Unix-like environments
We don’t expect you to know all of these things, but relevant experience is a great bonus.
- Embedded Development
- Deployment to Heroku, AWS or GCP
- Ruby on Rails
- iOS Development
- Android Development
- Interest in IoT technologies
- 3D printer technology and other maker tools
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Similar
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Previous work on open source projects