The Channel Partnerships Manager (CPM) role is responsible for creating and executing scalable channel partnership programs that benefit Radius Networks’ FlyBuy business and Radius Networks FlyBuy Channel Partners. The CPM will be primarily focused on enabling Channel Partners to effectively promote, market and sell FlyBuy into their customer bases, working very closely with partner Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams. The CPM will be responsible for developing, cultivating and managing Channel Partner relationships to help drive/optimize joint go-to-market strategies, combined solution offerings and channel sales revenue.
The Channel Partnerships Manager will:
- Create a scalable Channel Partner management program that enables new partners to effectively sell and integrate FlyBuy solutions
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactive sales and technology enablement
- Work closely with partners and product marketing teams to strategically deliver product training, assets, and collateral
- Be a liaison between partners and internal Business Development, Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams
- Be responsible for success metrics and partner growth
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
- Assist with partner recruiting
- Leads with Vision and Purpose: Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of common purpose. Invests time to look beyond what’s possible today. Sets clear milestones and holds people (and self) accountable to deliver.
- Executes Effectively: Successful track record of planning and execution. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Delegates well. Sets clear goals and measure, monitors process, progress, and results. Designs feedback processes into work to always stay on track. Drives revenue through building and managing pipelines.
- Works Effectively with Senior Leaders: Can build relationships, sell and deal comfortably with executives. Can craft approaches that are perceived as positive and successful. Knows how to deliver to build credibility. Able to effectively negotiate contracts.
- Leading Change: Successful record of leading organizational change. Passion for helping others succeed, especially in a sales-specific or business related function. Dedicated to helping other improve, find purpose in the day-to-day, and coaching others.
- Able to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale.
- 5 + year Channel Sales experience and/or Sales/Partner Enablement experience, preferably in Retail, Grocery or Restaurant technology channel sales.
- Successful track record of managing people and/or project teams.
Radius Networks’ Commitment to Workplace Health
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws.
If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.